Ice Breaker Activities - guess the question
Home > Customer Service Training Activities > Ice Breaker Activities - Guess The Question
Ice breakers can help your customer service training start as you mean to go on; with impact and focus.
Here's one for you to use, don't forget to read our tips on
using icebreakers at the
beginning of your customer service training.
Opening a meeting or a training course.
This is a low risk activity that helps people feel comfortable with talking in a group
As long or as short as you want to make it, this usually takes a two - 3 minutes per person
You will need
Some prepared cards with questions on such as
- where were you born?
- how many brothers do you have?
- which subject did your favourite teacher teach at school?
- how long have you worked for your company?
- where did you have your last holiday?
- what's the name of the person you sit opposite?
- what was the name of your first pet?
- what is your favourite food?
- what is your pet hate?
- what did you do last night?
- what colour socks are you wearing?
- what did you have for breakfast?
- who is your favourite sports person?
- if there is one person you would like to meet who would that be?
- what's your favourite part of the day?
- what's your favourite meal?
- what's your favourite flower?
Just keep questions away from anything which could be deemed to be contentious like politics or religion.
TIP - when preparing the questions, the answer to the question must be short ideally one word.
Ice breaker activities - Guess the Question
This is a very simple training game or icebreaker activity.
When everyone does an opening round of introductions, distribute a card to everyone.
Tell them not to show their card to anyone.
Ask everyone to introduce themselves by
- name ( if you do not know each other
- giving the answer to the question on their card.
The group must then decide what the question is based on the answer.
Find more customer service training ideas by clicking on the links below